- $625.00 - Physicians - CWIS member
- $750.00 - Physicians - Non-CWIS member
- $400.00 - Residents/Fellows - CWIS member
- $500.00 - Residents/Fellows - CWIS non-member
- $400.00 - APPs, nurses, research teams, others - CWIS member
- $500.00 - APPs, nurses, research teams, others - CWIS non-member
- $500.00 - Active duty military physician (CWIS member or non-member)
- $350.00 - Active duty military non-physician (CWIS member or non-member)
100 West Trade Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
United States of America
The 2023 Chest Wall Injury Society annual meeting features a highly collaborative and cutting-edge exploration of current operative, and non-operative, approaches to chest wall trauma.
The shared experiences and expertise of surgeons from around the world provide a unique educational experience. Ongoing and future research to optimize the care of patients with chest wall injury will be presented.
- Team discount: If three (3) or more members of your team register, the whole team will receive a 20% discount on each registration fee!
- CWIS Collaborative Centers discount: Approved CWIS Collaborative Center facilities receive a 20% discount on each registration fee!
- Active duty and reserve duty members of the armed services are eligible for the registration pricing noted.
If any of the above discounts are applicable to you and/or your team, please contact CWIS via email (email@example.com) for the specific registration code. Note: discounts are not cumulative.
Cancellations made before April 1, 2023 will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made after that time will be non-refundable, unless under extenuating circumstances approved on an individual basis.
Saturday Evening Celebration:
CWISummit attendees are invited to join in the fun at the NASCAR Hall of FAME - where we can explore history while engaging with interactive content, enjoying good food, and celebrating the end of a wonderful meeting. You don't need to be a hardcore NASCAR fan to enjoy this space. Check out the exhibits, Pit Crew Challenge (with live participation options!), or even go in the driver's seat, literally, with their Racing Simulators.
You won't want to miss this night!